Xavier School is a Jesuit Catholic college preparatory school with a distinct Chinese and Filipino character. Founded and managed by the Society of Jesus, the school is a K-12 school offering Early Education, Grade School, Junior and Senior High School programs.
As a Jesuit academic institution, its basic educational philosophy is based on the principles and tenets of the Ratio Studiorum and the 400-year old tradition of Jesuit education: the formation of an individual who is a product of a truly liberal education, with a special concern for the development of personal discipline, and a drive for the pursuit of academic excellence.
Minimum Qualifications: – Degree in Education (preferably for teachers) or any related course
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Values-oriented and dedicated to students’ formation
– Active, dynamic, industrious and self-driven
– Able to multi-task and can be flexible
– Application Letter – please indicate the position being applied for
– Comprehensive Resume
– Photocopy of Transcript of Records
– Recent 1×1 ID picture
Interested and qualified applicants should send application letter and resume to the Human Resource and Development department: (firstname.lastname@example.org)