17 June 2019
The Application Period for financial assistance on the cost of Xavier Education through the Grant-In-Aid Program (GIA) is open to any currently enrolled and qualified student of Xavier School (San Juan and Nuvali) for School Year 2020-2021.
For those interested, please take note of the following:
- For Old Applicants
(New – currently enrolled already, Renewal, Old – Former Grantee, Old – Not Recommended)
2. For New Applicants (Incoming Kindergarten and Transferees)
a) Release of Application Forms will be after the release of the Entrance Examination Results.
b) Start of submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will be after the payment of the Reservation Fee.
c) Deadline for the submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will be on January 31, 2020.
The GIA Application Form and Requirement Checklist may be downloaded from the XS website.
- Parents of student applicant must submit a letter of intent stating the reason for application for financial assistance.
- Accomplished application form and other requirements should be submitted to:
- San Juan: XSETF Office c/o Ms. Lucy Dimalanta
- Nuvali: Admissions Office
3. We will not accept application forms with incomplete requirements and information; and those submitted after the specified deadline.
C. Criteria for Application
Any duly registered (i.e. currently enrolled) student of Xavier School; incoming Kindergarten, incoming Grade 7 student and transferee (through OUTRIGHT ACCEPTANCE) is qualified to apply for financial assistance under the GIA Program provided that the family is presently unable to pay for the cost of Xavier School education
Reminder to please forward the GIA Contract for SY 2019-2020, to Ms. Lucy Dimalanta, GIA Officer. Failure to comply will not allow you to renew your application for SY 2020-2021.
THIS SERVES AS YOUR REMINDER, WE WILL NOT SEND A REMINDER THRU
YOUR CHILD AS REGARDS THE SCHEDULE OF APPLICATION FOR SY 2020-2021
For inquiries, email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.