July 31, 2023
School Year 2024-2025
The Application Period for financial assistance for the cost of Xavier Education through the Grant-
In-Aid Program (GIA) is open to any currently enrolled and qualified student of Xavier School (San Juan and Nuvali) for school year 2024-2025.
For those who are interested, please take note of the following:
1. For Old Applicants (New – currently enrolled already, Renewal, Old – Former Grantee, Old – Not Recommended)
2. For New Applicants (Incoming Kindergarten and Transferees)
a) Application Forms will be made available after the release of the Admission Results.
b) Submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will begin after the payment of the Reservation Fee.
c) The deadline for the submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will be on May 31, 2024.
1. The parents or guardian of student applicants must submit a Letter of Intent stating their reasons for applying for financial assistance.
2. The accomplished Application Form and requirements should be submitted on the dates stated above.
3. We will not accept Application Forms with incomplete requirements and information, and those submitted after the specified deadline.
C. Criteria for Application
Any duly registered (i.e. currently enrolled) student of Xavier School; incoming Kindergarten, incoming Grade 7 student and transferee (through OUTRIGHT ACCEPTANCE) is qualified to apply for financial assistance under the GIA Program provided that the family is currently unable to pay for the cost of Xavier School education.
D. Release of GIA Results
The GIA Results will be released to the applicants in March 2024.
For further inquiries, you may contact us through:
Landline: 8723-0481 to 95 local 1705
Mobile nos.: 0923-107-3898 (Smart), 0916-526-4953 (Globe)