18 November 2019
We are now inviting interested canteen food providers for School Year 2020–2021. Here are some important information regarding the Xavier School Canteen Services:
- Payment System: XS observes cashless payment system using PayMaya Card from Grade 5 to Grade 12 including faculty/staff.
- Population: Estimated population of the school is 4000.
- General Rule: All food providers are required to sell from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Community dues of Php 1,500/month for one food stall; and Php 2,000 for two food stalls will be collected over and above the reimbursable expense.
- Electricity will be charged on a monthly basis, according to the computed consumption of each food provider’s area.
- Time Frame of Contract
The contract is for one (1) school year, beginning June 2020 to March 2021. Xavier School has the right to terminate the agreement (e.g. for unsatisfactory service, unprofessionalism) after giving the food provider fifteen (15) days notice.
Grade School (GS) Food providers can only sell to GS students only from 7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Also, in the GS Canteen, ONLY the GS Full Meal Provider will be allowed to sell during the first 15 minutes of lunch break.
High School (HS) food providers can only sell to HS students (7:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.).
- Size of Serving.
Food providers are required to sell the ACTUAL size presented and approved during the food sampling. You are requested to weigh and use standard measuring utensils.
- Meal Price: A fixed meal of Php 85.00 consists of soup, rice, 1 meat/fish viand, vegetable, and dessert.
- STARTING BID
(IMPORTANT: Food providers can only apply for a maximum of 2 stalls. The school has the discretion where your stall be placed.)
Full Meal Category/ Rice Toppings
Sandwiches and other snack food products (Hotdog/Sausages, Hamburger, Mexican Products, Takoyaki)
Fresh Fruit Shakes / Drinks
Soft Serve/Scooping Ice Cream
Estimated Number of Canteen Service Days:
For those interested, please SUBMIT the ACCOMPLISHED APPLICATION AND BID FORM and the REQUIREMENTS below at GATE 2 by 10:00 A.M., FRIDAY, 17 JANUARY 2020.
- Letter of Intent
- Company Profile
- Financial statement and ITR for the past 2 years
- SEC or DTI Registration; Business Permit
- Company bank details (with passbook)
- BIR Registration
- Menu with corresponding selling price
For further inquiries, please call Canteen Services at 8723-04-81 loc 1005 and 1006.
Thank you very much.
Ms. Joey Magpily Ms. Maritess Elizalde
Auxiliary Services Coordinator Campus Operations Director